|Willow (the_willow) wrote,|
@ 2009-07-06 11:19:00
|Entry tags:||#s is for survivor, former roomate/boston wife, i will cut somebody, things that suck|
Monday *stab stab stab*
Day so far.
1. Get up, read flist, see the word 'remix' and have it actually log into my brain.
2. Go to Zvi's website, can't find anything, remember she moved it all to AO3.
3. Go to AO3 thinking to peruse the list and see if there's the slightest thing I might be able to handle to remix for her for traditions and love's sake and as a round about 'we're cool now'.
4. Run smack into 'Choose Not To Warn' and realize I cannot read a single one of her fics in order to remix anything for her the way I have in the past.
5. Get upset and angrier; at Zvi, and at circumstances. (Though really she made a decision to choose not to warn, that that affects an aspect of our relationship is secondary. )
6. Get triggered by my own anger at feeling this upset over someone I consider(ed) close.
7. Give up completely on a DW reading list. Say 'Suck it World. Suck it Zvi!' and go find something soothing to watch/rewatch. Hopefully with breakfast.